last weekend i attended the most beautiful wedding! it took place at a small reception hall in snohomish. the weather was absolutely unheard of for seattle – warm AND sunny in october! here is a of my favorite things that took place:
1. i managed to lose my camera under the seat of loui (my car), but my faj took some pictures and emailed them to me!
2. i forced my brother, n, to take a picture with me, and he is actually smiling 🙂
3. i saw my best friend, c, and had an excuse to wear this new dress
(dress: bcbg, shoes: dsw, necklace: nordstrom)
4. we danced to a live country band
5. my faj sang karaoke to jimmy buffet – god bless him!
6. i caught the bouquet!!!!!!!!!! i told m, and i think he was scared…
have you been to a wedding recently? what did you wear? what was your favorite part?! xoxo.
Liked this post? Follow this blog to get more.
Leave a Reply