i realize this is a day late, but i wanted to introduce you to a very special girlfriend, and wish her a happy belated birthday! here are a few of my favorite memories with k 🙂
- wearing / living in the doggie pj’s together
- testing out 81902830128 face masks (see below)
- living (unofficially) as roommates in cm and then welch
- studying for finals and deciding that lighting chemistry notes and an english book (mine; hers) on fire was a good idea…
- having the most goofy, ridiculous, fun, loving, and loyal friend i could ask for 🙂
this girl is amazing. i love and miss her every day. she is currently abroad in south korea teaching english. for details about her experience, see here.
(sweatshirt: juicy, tank: opal, jeans: nordstrom, scarf: tj maxx, shoes: dsw)
this is my “i feel extremely sick and cannot wear sweats to work, but want to feel as though i am wearing sweats” outfit. i will try to think of something more creative tomorrow hehe. xoxo.
Liked this post? Follow this blog to get more.
Leave a Reply