dear hump day, alas, you are here! i actually don’t mind the fact that it is only wednesday because i am verrrrrrrrry excited about the following:
1. i have a date tonight with e 🙂 our goal is to not spend any $$, so we are going to have the oh-so-typical girls night including face masks, painting nails, and eating rainbow chip cake batter ice cream! (have you tried this? it is made by tillamook and is the most phenomenal ice cream of all time)
2. m is visiting exactly two weeks from today and will be in town for almost a full week!!!!!!!! this will be the most time we’ve spent together since he moved to san diego!
3. since i am not allowed to shop (and i despise the majority of my closet), i am trying to share! my coworker c has the most magnificent wardrobe i have ever seen… classic/professional/fun and she let me borrow two beautiful items!!
4. i am getting my hair colored tomorrow – thank goodness because i swear it is so mousy brown that it actually has a grey tint.
5. last week my mom gave me a bag filled with things i had left at home. i thought it was simply bank statements, junk mail, and the dreaded nordstrom bill, but she put a halloween card inside (it featured a wiener dog in costume) and a starbucks card – thank you mama! (i forgot to mention that coffee also falls within the no shopping november category). thus, i decided to meet a this morning for a coffee date. i haven’t seen her since before my trip, and she colored/balayaged her hair from blond to brown. she looks incredible!!!!!!!!! see below 🙂
Liked this post? Follow this blog to get more.