happy thursday lovelies! j at passenger seat perspectives tagged me in this little blogger game. she posed eleven questions for moi. here we go 🙂
1. if you could choose one clothing store to shop at for the rest of your life (money is no object), which would it be and why?
only one store?! i choose target! that way i can find cute clothes, face wash, and food 🙂
2. if you were a frappuccino, what flavor would you be?
mocha light. then i could be delicious + chocolate-y + pretend healthy.
3. what is one value or life lesson you would like to pass along to your children?
i hope to emphasize to my future kiddos the importance of helping others. volunteering is so very important to me, and i am fortunate enough to be in a situation where i can give my time and resources to others.
4. if you were a superhero, what would your power be?
i want harry potter’s invisibility cloak and the ability to travel via port key. then i can go visit the faraway girlfriends anytime – like right now 🙂
5. why do you blog?
wow. i love this question. i love my blog so much (is that petty?). i primarily blog for myself, but i thoroughly enjoy writing, and like having the opportunity to share what i write with others. my blog is an avenue through which i can learn about and better understand my feelings, emotions, and experiences – it is very personal, but honest. it has also introduced me to so many incredible people and fellow bloggers. i could not be more grateful for that!
6. what is something on your bucket list?
to travel. no specific destinations in mind as of right now because i want to go absolutely everywhere. thankfully i will have my port key soon 🙂 (see above).
7. who is someone you admire?
my brother. he is 18, and while he could be considered “cocky”, i envy his self-confidence. despite his young age, he seems to know who he is, what he hopes to do with his life, and what it is that makes him his own person. can i have that?
8. which pair of shoes would you wear every day if you could?
Liked this post? Follow this blog to get more.