when reading one of my favorite blogs,
whispering sweet nothings, by my adorable blogger friend, s,
i was inspired by (or cracking up about) one of her posts.
this girl is seriously creative.
and seriously hysterical.
and honestly one of the most genuine writers i know.
but this post in particular made me laugh.
^^^ ridiculous, right? ^^^
a few additional first world problems of mine,
specifically, blogger problems:
- i don’t have enough followers
- i think i wore that shirt last week (with a photo as proof)
- crap, who will take my outfit picture?
- where is my computer charger? i haven’t finished that post
- blogger or wordpress (uh, i don’t know?)
- how does she afford all that? sincerely, jealous
- what to post about. what to post about
- whoops, i forgot to blog today
- i think i will redesign my blog. oh wait, i know nothing about coding
- do you think she reads my blog?
- i have an essay (or two) to write for class, but i need to catch up on my blog stalking
- she has a blog and a you-tube channel? jealous
- i wore such a cute outfit today and forgot to take a picture. ugh
- i lost a follower. hate when that happens
- do people actually read what i write?
- no one commented on my post. but i thought it was clever
- how can i make my photos look as good as they do on instagram?
- i need more memory on my mac. i have too many photos.
- i can’t craft. nor do i have a husband or baby. i have no life
…just a few of the ridiculous thoughts that may (or may not)
run through my head when blogging.
Liked this post? Follow this blog to get more.