with valentine’s day just around the corner,
i thought i would share a few of my favorite gift items
(for her, of course!).
the theme: pink.
even if you are not the biggest supporter of valentine’s day,
it is always nice to remind the people around us
that we love and care for them.
you can of course buy one of the above treats for yourself, too!
1. this beaded statement necklace. for $28, it won’t break your bank account.
2. my new favorite shade of NARS ‘audacious’ lipstick (available in numerous other colors, too).
3. these adorable heart-shaped steve madden sunnies – how i long for sunshine and warmer weather so i can wear these!
4. kate spade stone stud earrings will go perfectly with her valentine’s day outfit (and many other outfits, too).
5. a longchamp shoulder bag is the perfect means to carry around her daily essentials. i cannot get enough of the ‘bubble’ color.
6. and lastly, a fun, flirty, floral lace dress.
happy valentine’s day!
Liked this post? Follow this blog to get more.