sweater: lc for kohl’s, jeans: opal, flats: nine west
(several people asked why i didn’t ask for new pants for christmas;
these jeans are my favorite!)
here are a few things that have made me happy as of late:
1. spending the past few days with friends and family.
2. martinelli’s sparkling cider. delicious!
3. the above sweater with fuzzy hearts 🙂
4. sleeping in and having a few days off from school. such a treat.
5. santa visiting these parts and blessing this girl with a new computer. i could not be happier!
6. having some of my favorite girlfriends home for the holidays. i cannot wait to spend some special time with them!
what are you happy about?
i hope you had a wonderful weekend and christmas holiday.
see you soon!
Liked this post? Follow this blog to get more.
So fun! I love that sweater! I've wanted one just like (or similar to) that for a while! 🙂
Sounds like you have had a great holiday! I had some girl friends over for an afternoon too. 🙂 They're all married with kids or pregnant and it's so crazy.