^^^ when my mom came to visit this past weekend,
i forced her to take 87 photos of will and i standing like this
in various locations –
this was my favorite! ^^^
one of the things will and i decided to do
this holiday season (as it is our first together),
is to celebrate by going on several “little dates” –
12 to be exact.
below are our favorites!
1. enjoy hot coco and the most delicious (and twice baked) pastries at le reve,
a local french bakery, on upper queen anne.
2. walk around the city and gaze at the holiday trees, decorations,
and gorgeous christmas lights.
3. visit santa (nordstrom, macy’s, and pacific place are potential
options for our seattle friends).
4. do an act of service together.
5. order pizza and salad to go from belltown pizza.
you can lounge on your couch while watching holiday movies!
6. take a wine and painting class.
7. brunch at bacco cafe and enjoy the tastiest
brioche french toast with a freshly squeezed juice on the side.
the verona (pineapple, orange and banana) is my favorite!
8. dine on curbside tacos and quesadillas from tnt taqueria,
located in the heart of wallingford.
their avocado and guacamole mixed salsa is incredible!
9. check out pike place market together.
sample fresh hot cider, smell the holiday flowers, and
strive to avoid flying fish as they are tossed about.
10. decorate a tree for your home. in my tiny apartment,
our tree is more of a small plant (approximately 6-8 inches in height).
despite the small size, it sure is adorable!
11. take a ferry ride and explore somewhere new together.
12. visit the incredible gingerbread exhibit at the downtown sheraton hotel.
the theme for this year is “christmas carols.” loulay kitchen and bar
is located around the corner for tasty drinks and happy hour, too!
what are some of your favorite holiday traditions?
let me know in the comments below!
xoxo and happy holidays!
Liked this post? Follow this blog to get more.
Leave a Reply