^^^ for serious chocolate lovers only ^^^
i first found the milky way cookie recipe here
and have already baked them three separate times!
each time, the cookies have been a hit –
i have to tell you, i am absolutely
and completely inept in the kitchen.
however, these cookies (as they are primarily various chocolate morsels)
are really quite simple.
prep time: 15 minutes
cook time: 10 minutes
1/2 cup butter, softened
6 tbsp cocoa powder
2 tbsp vegetable oil
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp espresso powder
1 and 1/2 cup all purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
1/4 cup milk chocolate chips
1/4 cup white chocolate chips
1/2 cup chopped milky ways
1. preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. grease baking sheet or line with parchment paper.
3. in small bowl, mix cocoa powder and vegetable oil until it appears “melted” in consistency.
4. with mixer, soften butter, and mix in brown and white sugar. beat until combined.
5. add in cocoa powder mixture and egg.
6. add espresso powder and vanilla extract.
7. in separate bowl, sift flour and baking soda. add into wet ingredients and mix.
8. add in chocolate chips and milky way pieces. stir until combined.
9. scoop 2 tbsp-size dough balls onto baking sheet, and bake for 10-12 minutes.
Liked this post? Follow this blog to get more.